By the end of the module, students will have developed a clear and in-depth understanding of the main challenges in research design and methodology, presentation of research results and the evaluation of public discourse using intercultural frameworks in their argumentations. They also will be able to propose strategies to facilitate intercultural communication in different settings and contexts. This module will cover central different methodological approaches in cross cultural research.
The following topics and issues will be covered:.
Exploring intercultural communication: language in action
Important notice regarding changes to programmes and modules. Scope and syllabus This module will cover central different methodological approaches in cross cultural research. Suggested reading Show Required reading list.
Gudykunst, W. Cross-cultural comparison.
Exploring Intercultural Communication, Language in Action by Zhu Hua | | Booktopia
Chaffee Eds. Beverly Hills, CA: Sage. Editors , Handbook of Cross-cultural Psychology, Vol 2: Basic processes and human development 2nd ed. Permanent Record Edward Snowden Inbunden. For the Record David Cameron Inbunden.
- Shop by category!
- Exploring Intercultural Communication: Language in Action - Zhu Hua - Google книги?
- Exploring Intercultural Communication!
- LINGUIST List Books: Exploring Intercultural Communication: Hua.
- Account Options.
- Samenvatting: Zhu Hua - Exploring Intercultural Communication H.3,5 en 6.
- Visionary Creativity: How New Worlds Are Born.
Inbunden Engelska, Spara som favorit. Skickas inom vardagar. Exploring Intercultural Communication investigates the role of language in intercultural communication, paying particular attention to the interplay between cultural diversity and language practice. This second edition increases and updates the coverage on emerging key topics, including symbolic power, communicative turbulence, conversational inequality, stereotypes, racism, Nationality and Ethnicity talk and the impact and role of technology in intercultural communication.
- Exploring Intercultural Communication: Language in Action - Zhu Hua - Google книги.
- Note Editore!
- Samenvatting Exploring Intercultural Communication Language in Action.
- Language in Action, 2nd Edition.
- Exploring Intercultural Communication | Language in Action | Taylor & Francis Group?
- Saussure: A Guide For The Perplexed (Guides For The Perplexed)?
Including global examples from a range of genres, this book is an indispensable resource for students taking language and intercultural communication modules within applied linguistics, TESOL, education or communication studies courses.